Our Rainbow range of dance and fitness hula hoops are super colourful and great for beginners!
They weigh around 340-370g depending on the size chosen and are 20mm (3/4inch) thick.
They all come with thick tape and grip tape which is great for beginners.
Choosing the right size:
- 85cm - For intermediate hula hooper
- 90cm - For petite beginners
- 95cm - For petite/medium-sized beginners
- 100cm - For large beginners
- 105cm - For extra large beginners
*Remember the bigger the hula hoop the easier it is to keep on the waist but if it's too big spinning on the hand can be tricky.
Adult Rainbow Spiral Dance Hoops
- To avoid tape scratching off don't use hula hoop on rough ground.
- Don't leave hula hoops in hot cars because they will change in shape from the heat.
- When storing a hula hoop for extended amounts of time lay flat in a shady, cool area. If left hanging from a hook the hula hoop will slowly change shape over time.