Our polypro lightweight hoop range are speciality hoops that are lighter than our dance and fitness hoop range.
These hoops are great for performance and look amazing and shiny on stage.
They come in un-taped bare colours and colour changing tape designs. All coloured taped is covered in a clear protective tape to extend the life of your hula hoop design.
These hoops are for hoop dance, intermediate hoopers (because of they are light) and for shows.
The thickness of these hoops are 19mm (3/4 inch) and 16mm (5/8 inch). The un-taped hoops only come in 19mm (3/4 inch).
Choosing the right size:
- 70cm - For mini hoops
- 75cm - Minis/doubles
- 80cm - Our favourite size for doubles or fast hoopers
- 85cm - Great all round size for on body and off body (intermediate hooper)
- 90cm - For beginners or on body splitting
- 95cm - For beginners or on body splitting
- If you would like inner circumference grip tape or a spiral of grip tape please let us know.
- For smaller sizes than listed please email us at email@example.com and we can make to your size.
Polypro Light Hoops
- To avoid tape scratching off don't use hula hoop on rough ground.
- Don't leave hula hoops in hot cars because they will change in shape from the heat.
- When storing a hula hoop for extended amounts of time lay flat in a shady, cool area. If left hanging from a hook the hula hoop will slowly change shape over time.