Designed and manufactured in Australia, these detachable fire wicks can turn any hula hoop into a fire hula hoop.
The fire hoop wicks have a special Kevlar material that can last for years depending on how often you light up and a flexible metal spine to prevent breakages when dropped.
- Pricing is per wick
- A screwdriver is required to attach/detach the wicks from your hula hoop
- These wicks can fit any size hula hoop
Fire Hoop Wicks
- It is best to attach to an un-taped hula hoop because the high heat may burn tape depending on tricks
- Never wash the kevlar however the metal can be cleaned using a wipe if desired
- Soak kevlar till all bubbles are gone on first burn to extend life of Kevlar
- When the fire wicks are lit do not hold your hoop still for a long time because the heat can travel up the wick and burn your hula hoop
- Any additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org