Our adult bare colour hula hoops are great for beginners, hoop dance and fitness purposes.
They weigh less than the taped hoops around average 300-340grams depending on the size chosen and are 20mm (3/4inch) thick.
We love the bare, untaped hoops because if you scratch them you won't see the marks! If you are a beginner we recommend grip tape on the inner circumference because these hoops are smooth and slippery!
Choosing the right size:
- 85cm - For intermediate hula hooper or kids
- 90cm - For petite beginners
- 95cm - For medium-sized beginners
- 100cm - For large beginners
- 105cm - For extra large beginners
*Remember the bigger the hula hoop the easier it is to keep on the waist but if it's too big spinning on the hand can be tricky.
Adult Bare Beginner Hoops
- Don't leave hula hoops in hot cars because they will change in shape from the heat.
- When storing a hula hoop for extended amounts of time lay flat in a shady, cool area. If left hanging from a hook the hula hoop will slowly change shape over time.